Enable students to move while they learn!
The Elizabeth Richards Senior Pedal Desk has been developed for upper primary, high school students and adults.
This is not exercise equipment - this is an entire teaching methodology based on the benefits of action-based learning - simple movements that allows students to learn while they move, providing a classroom experience that is far more conducive to learning than traditional methods.
- Gas lift height adjustable chair and table top, the bike can be easily adjusted to suit the users height.
- Suitable for older and physically stronger students and adults who will find the resistance more comfortable.
- Great for teachers who want focused, alert and engaged students.
- The simple resistance-free motion offers students the freedom to go at their own pace while engaging the leg muscles, lower back and body core.
- Adjustable seat and back support reinforce postural alignment and comfort.
- Kid-powered-no external power required!
- Noise-free, smooth quiet motions to minimize distractions during learning.
- Laminate top.
Single pedal desks can be positioned next to each other or facing each other to create a multi-desk scenario.
Maximum user weight: 140 kg.
Desk weight: 29 kg.
Desk top: 70 cm x 48 cm x 1.8 cm,
Table height adjustable from 90cm -118 cm.
Seat height adjustable from 76cm - 93 cm.
Assembly instructions are available for download here.